Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Freaky sea monsters

Thanks to the internet, there are numerous pictures and videos on freaky sea creatures out there. The main point of this post is not to debunk them (although I am), but just because I like to show freaky pictures and videos

Here are a few of them:

1) Mermaid


Its really just a Guitar Fish.



2) Sea Serpant



This the Oarfish. They are the longest bony fish in the world and can grow up to 36 feet (11 metres) long. A particularly large specimen however can reportedly grow to 50 feet long.




Funny how both of these creatures have such innocent sounding names. If I ever find either dead on a beach, I'll won't be so eager to touch and carry them like these guys. I probably will, however bravely scream and run away like a little girl.

Here are more ugly bastards that I don't want to put on my blog due to the fact that I can't bear the thought of putting them on my blog. Too hideous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts